Mechanical Engineer

I am in final year and I don't get jobs and I don't want to do M. tech . I want to make career in mechanical designing . I have learnt PRO-E , CATIA and start learning solid work and
NX( UNI GRAPHICS) . I am also planning to learn ANSYS . I got 65% mark in my B.TECH from a government engineering college in U.P.(UPTU).
So pls guide me that I am going in right direction or not . your view and suggestions help in building my career strong and bright
Thanking you

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Why you didn't get a job? You've listed PRO-E & CATIA as your proficiency. Did you attend any interview and couldn't make it through? If that's the case, I'd say you concentrate more on why you couldn't make it despite learning 1000's of new things. There's little you can do if you know the things and can't showcase it. You knowing the things isn't all. Convincing others that you know something is the deal here.
  • Ashish Bhaskar
    Ashish Bhaskar
    [Prototype]
    Why you didn't get a job? You've listed PRO-E & CATIA as your proficiency. Did you attend any interview and couldn't make it through? If that's the case, I'd say you concentrate more on why you couldn't make it despite learning 1000's of new things. There's little you can do if you know the things and can't showcase it. You knowing the things isn't all. Convincing others that you know something is the deal here.
    I am not sitting in any interview because my college didn't get campus recruitment in college . I am now only waiting for my degree after that I will apply in company myself that why I am learn these softwares to make better candidates in any interview .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone plzz help me that how can i make a high frequency inverter in which i gave 220V/50Hz A.C. and it gives an output of 20MHz. plz suggest me...
Domain: Optical camera Communication, Image Processing Problem Description: I need to capture as many images as possible continuously (viz. capturing 70 images per second) with higher frame rate and lossless...
Datawind, the leading provider of low cost budget friendly wireless web products and services, launched Ubislate i3G7 tablet with a 7-inch display for Indian markets. The device comes with a...
I am completed bca from distance education but I want to know is it possible to get job in software companies as a fresher developer .and also I know corejava...
I am writing a desktop application in java which is for format conversion of all basic type of files. For e.g. word to pdf, pdf to word, png to jpeg,...