Mechanical Engineer

I am an Mechanical Engineer...I want to do something extra in my fav. field(MECHANICAL)...thts y i m here...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Manthan 😀 How did you discover this website?
  • Manthan Dadhania
    Manthan Dadhania
    my friend's tell me....nd its really a kowledgeable site...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ask your questions in our Mechanical Engineering section. This is only a place for introductions 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Where are you from Manthan?
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This summer all of us, together will update our site with information about summer internship and training opportunities and experience sharing from all over the world. Today almost every...
As has been the response of most of the test takers, the new GRE's toughest part is the Verbal section. This is because the synonyms and antonyms section has been...
COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - CS ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS Mathematical Logic: Propositional Logic; First Order Logic. Probability: Conditional Probability; Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation; Random Variables; Distributions; uniform, normal,...
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING - EE ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS Linear Algebra: Matrix Algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values and eigen vectors. Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation of definite...
ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING - ECE ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS Linear Algebra: Matrix Algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values and eigen vectors. Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation...