Mechanical Engineer. Feb 2019 CDAC A-5997 A+B-2698. DAC?

Mechanical Engineer. 

Hi My CDAC rank is sec A 5997 sec A+B 2698. Will I get DAC in any of the institutions. Currently working at Bangalore. Prefer getting placed at Bangalore. As my native state is kerala. Though I have no problem with Pune. What are my chances for e-city dac? I'M self motivated person with proper guidance and with little bit support I can become good developer. Already started taking online courses. 

Pls guide me. What are my chances for DAC? Placement is also a major concern for me as Im switching career. Which order should I choose centers? 

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am from E&Tc background passout year 2015..I am appearing for CDAC 2019..also got 1783 rank in CAT..what should be preference list from combined area Mumbai and pune for DAC...
HEY GUYS , IAM DONIG MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT TITLED "PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF E-WASTE IN CONCRETE".FOR THAT I WANT TO REMOVE TOXIC METALS LIKE CADMIUM,MERCURY,LEAD,BERYLLIUM ETC. SO I WANT TO...
I got 1012 rank in c cat exam. I want to go for pgdesd , can i get admission in banglore or hedrabad cdac centres?
How to set Gforce of wireless vibration sensor to test the electric generators used in small-scale knitting factory?  How can I set the parameters and test the vibration of electric...
Hi Ankita Katdare Im Ganesh I want do a project of final year btech in artificial intelligence.Idea:i want put all the photos into separate folder based on the constraints given...