Mech Engineer probably a geek , have a fantastic quantitative reasoning

well, i'm just me, probably a geek , have a fantastic quantitative reasoning, and find myself with a good rapport with mechanics

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ayobola
    well, i'm just me, probably a geek , have a fantastic quantitative reasoning, and find myself with a good rapport with mechanics
    Welcome to CE, Ayobola. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and become an active participant here. Make yourself comfortable with the community.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ayobola
    I look forward to your posts in the Quiz and Puzzles section.
    Welcome to CE World. 😀 Keep posting and keep visiting often.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am trying to make the project on voice operated mail system using asp.net but had a confusion how to start it and collect details to create it. please tell...
In model sim, when I compile a program of d-ff, the output does not match when I change the inputs value with respect to clk edge. It shows the correct...
So, I watched this movie yesterday named "Oh My God", and its a hindi adaption of "The man who sued God". Though the movie is not that good in itself,...
I've been hearing lot of positive reviews of the movie 'English Vinglish'. The movie seems to be a story of a simple, middle-class lady from Maharashtra (her name is Sashi...
So I was thinking if we can have home security system powered by NFC. The near field communication technology is being rapidly adopted in the mobile phones and being primarily...