Mech engg mini project - Strength of materials or mechanics

hey guys this is my very first post well m student of mech engg i have assign to make any mini project related to strenght of materials or mechanics of machines or engineering mechanics plz help me out what to make
i.e any part of mechanisms or some thing plz help me and send me the linksof complete processes

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    ayaz
    plz help me out what to make i.e any part of mechanisms or some thing plz help me and send me the links of complete processes
    So you want us to work and do a mini project and send it to you so that you may give it to your professors and tell them you made it. Then I presume you will also be needing some written material so that you can cram it a day before and answer any question that will be asked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi every body , I need your assistance in operating systems subject​ ​ "I'm study "deadlock" , and i need Exercises with answer for ​ ​resource allocation graph " ,...
I m Mtech student , so plz help me out wat to make? if u have than plz send me Mining based project 😔
Hi, If the Laplace Equation is given as : d^2T/dx^2 + d^2T/dy^2 = 0 and that the solution of T(x,y) must satisfy the equation: e.g T = 2x +1, differentiating...
hey ash i am mj ur project sounds awesome i am in final year electronics and would want to pursue a project frankly i have no clue how to make...
hi for all this is afirst time to visit the crazy eng. because im a new member so i want to more frind to learn all the information about the...