Measuring the AH level of battery

hi..
I have 200ah lead acid battery which is discharged for some time and i wanna know the remaining ah in battery can any one tell me how to find that using voltage and current..

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • chethan kumar
    chethan kumar
    A.V.Ramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    sir i wanna calculate remaining ah of battery .. the link was not related to this..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Study the paper carefully.
    The curves on page 68 of Home Power #36 • August / September 1993 gives the residual charge %.
    Likewise the Charts on page 26 of Home Power #9 • February/ March1989 include both charging and discharging capacity data. If you multiply the AH rating of the battery with the % data you will get the figure you want.
    However, too many factors including the charge discharge history, service temperature and acid pH all affect the capacity. The realized capacity can be quite poorer than predicted by the charts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone. I'm studying mechanical engineering but now I'm at Foreign language preparation class. I am improving myself about aircraft and space areas. I wanted to be expert in these...
Forensic science depends on unique fingerprint patterns or genetic material to identify an individual with 100% certainty. Analogously, ubiquitous electromagnetic radio waves that emanate from almost all laptops are about...
It is as cheap as it can get with the new Intex Aqua Joy. For a price of just Rs. 2799 you will be able to enjoy Android 5.1 (Lollipop)...
A friend sent this in: Quote: Need urgently 75 BE computers candidates with or without experience for IBM Bangalore location. Pls inform anybody if u know. Salary 35 to 45...
IBM Bangalore urgently need 75 Comp Engrs