Measuring RF signals on oscilloscope

I have an old model analog oscilloscope,can i measure the RF signals on my oscilloscope ?if yes then how?? in which mode ??

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    yes u can u just have to increse the value of LC,detect the LC circuit which detects the frequency
  • Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    Increase the value of LC means what??there is no LC nob in my oscilloscope . Define a bit further would be greatly appreciated
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy u have to do some changes in the componenet level....can u give me the exact details of the model??
  • Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    i have a fm transmitter of frequency 10mhz in order to change its frequency,i analyze the circuit with oscilloscope.but i did out any experience in using oscilloscope with RF signals.Thats it !
  • Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    MODEL DETAILS
    Vendor---------meguro
    type------------analog
    model no:------MO-1254A(50Mhz)
  • Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    hay! i am waiting...#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    have pateince i havent worked on it
  • Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    Good! sauravgoswami
  • Alpigo
    Alpigo
    Eddy boy
    MODEL DETAILS
    Vendor---------meguro
    type------------analog
    model no:------MO-1254A(50Mhz)
    Hello,
    I just notice that you have a meguro MO-1254A. Do you have any schematics about it ? I'm searching this for a long time now in order to repair it. But I have found nothing. The manufacturer replied me that he had nothing more about it.
    With kind regards
  • Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    No,i have nothing, any schematic chart ....i advice you to sell out this oscilloscope...i had also too.
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Hmm. Since the scope is a 50MHz one, and your carrier is only 10MHz, i think you can measure it.

Just probe the RF input at the FM receiver. If you don't have receiver, connect an FM antenna to your scope. But i think the levels read by the scope would be very low, depends on your transmitter power though.

-Karthik
  • Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    Will a oscilloscope measure antenna voltage?
  • IEEEEEEE
    IEEEEEEE
    I WANT TO SELL MY OSCILLOSCOPE
    Model vertech 2050 , duei trace, made in taiwan,20Mhz,cost -rs 10000, Almost new,
    condition is very good, E-mail-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i wonder how this topic hasnt come up for debate yet.......... Raj Thackerays region based politics........u views...... Shud ppl from UP,Bihar stay put or leave maharashtra?? Is it justified in...
Expansion of Aviation Industry Brings New Challenges, Says Virgin Health & Safety Chief Each year, the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) receives about 40 reported incidents of air transport industry...
Hi Please suggest me a topic for final year Electrical Engg. project .I need it urgently.Something innovative and interesting. Regards Shalini
Name:Jamiu *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Nigeria *Occupation: System Administrator at International Airport Lagos Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: riddles, puzzles *Aim in life: (if applicable ๐Ÿ˜ )to be...
I need to find out which printers are the best and most durable amongst Bag-Tag and Boarding Pass printers??