measure the level of the liquid in a tank without using Level sensors

Hi CEans,
I want to measure the level of the liquid in a tank without using Level sensors. Can anybody just provide me a solution for this ???
waiting for the reply ...

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    cchandansjce
    Hi CEans,
    I want to measure the level of the liquid in a tank without using Level sensors. Can anybody just provide me a solution for this ???
    waiting for the reply ...
    Measure the pressure at the tank bottom. It is directly proportional to the level.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lava International Limited and Intel have teamed up to launch the Intel powered phone Lava XOLO X900 in India. The announcement was made at the Mobile World Congress 2012. The...
I am a final sem, Instrumentation technology student from BMSCE, Bangalore. I have been offered internship in an automotive company for building a telematics control unit.I came across a cpld...
As you know, MWC 2012 is happening in Barcelona and today is the second day of the event. We are expecting the launch of some great products and unveiling of...
CEans, We've just got a little gem for all of you! Now you can tag any user on CrazyEngineers with a simple [@] sign. How does this work? It's very,...
Hello Experts, I am in great dilemma situation. I am working in Ericsson for last 1.7 years(a huge Telecom giant) but i am very much interested in Computer Programming and...