ME!

Hi..!! I'm a 3rd year student and i'll be needing a lot of ur help.. So guide me pls seniors..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    birundha
    Hi..!! I'm a 3rd year student and i'll be needing a lot of ur help.. So guide me pls seniors..
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We're always here to help. Take your time to be familiar with CrazyEngineers Forums and make yourself comfortable here. You'll find lot of amazing people from all engineering disciplines and countries here who'll be ready to go out of the way to help you.

Make sure that you ask your questions properly and provide all the details with your questions. 😀 Also look at existing discussions in various sections of CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Warm Welcome to Engineer's Community. 😀
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE! 😀
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Birundha !
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    நல்வரவு! Welcome.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, there are lots of helpful forum members here. Post any of your questions in the appropriate forum & I'm sure you will get lots of help!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Birunda!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans with wider screens 😉 You might have noticed that we've just switched to a fixed width layout for our forums. This is one big design related decision we've taken...
hai, I AM DOING 2nd ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING . I AM SO HAPPY TO JOIN IN THIS SITE. IT SO USEFUL FOR MY STUDIES
When the transformer is overloaded it makes a sound what is that sound and why?
Here's a project by an Israeli company that's come up with a design to generate power from the boats parked at the shore. The system makes use of the upward...
I've been mulling over the advantages and disadvantages of incorporating a startup company in USA. Delaware seems to be the most preferred location for incorporation in USA - given the...