Me Intro

Name: Prashanth G

Engineering Trade: Computer Science

Occupation
: Working as a JSE (Progress Developer) in Altisource Business Solution Pvt Ltd.

Work Experience
: 9months infant ๐Ÿ˜€

Hobbies & Interests
: Facebook, Puzzles, Cric, Soccer, Learning new Languages, Singing.

Aim in life
: 1 should not have it, especially long term. My aim are daily ones. My aims are set everyday morning. I'll always try to make sure that, I'm up to it.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am a Crazy engineer!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Prashanth ๐Ÿ˜€ , we were waiting for the introduction!

Cool, what was your aim for the day and did you achieve it? ๐Ÿ˜‰ (If you can share with us).
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You are already a part of the family.
    We hope you will go a long way with the CE community. Enjoy your stay and keep contributing. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    The_Big_K

Cool, what was your aim for the day and did you achieve it? ๐Ÿ˜‰ (If you can share with us).
    My day has just started buddy! My shift starts at 5..... This will be until the end of this month(just 2 more days to Go ๐Ÿ˜€ ). Then I'll be back to my regular shift (12 pm to 9pm )So, lot to be accomplished yet for the day ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    The_Big_K

I just saw this section today! So thought of giving, mine now. It is really great to be a part of CE. Already feeling great about it. Looking forward for your support and instructions, when I'm out of my way, or if i cross lines!. Thank you.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# You are already a part of the family.
    We hope you will go a long way with the CE community. Enjoy your stay and keep contributing. ๐Ÿ‘
    Thank you. Your (including Big_K) help at any time will be greatly appreciated. To be frank enough, I already am enjoying the time here. Its really good to be part of this wonderful community. Thanks to all of you ๐Ÿ˜€ .
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Perhaps a cutlass would have been a more appropriate weapon for the swashbuckling "I'll get you mate' avatar. You do have a long term goal: 'To take things one day at a time'.

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    bioramani
    Perhaps a cutlass would have been a more appropriate weapon for the swashbuckling "I'll get you mate' avatar. You do have a long term goal: 'To take things one day at a time'.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜..... Thank you Sir. I would agree with your last sentence too!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So the IPL is done and dusted! What better way to celebrate than by drawing up some more Moments of Success? (Read our first part here)
im an engineering student in computer science branch and i wanted to know what should i opt after engineering please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have 40 boards to be assembled with total 148 parts in one side. Do you guys know any PCB assembler can send the first article for free for my...
hi friends iam manoj kumar an (ece)engineering student.i want to do my specification in communication. iam very much interested in knowing more about communication and in introducing new communication technology...
One of the most common and tricky interview question asked mostly by the HR folks to candidates. Another varient of this question is "Why should we select you over the...