M.E in SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS?

hi,i am doing my engineering in electronics and communication. i am now in third year.i heard about a course ME.SHIPPING AND LOGISTIC from one of my relative.Is there any course named this? If it so can i get more detail about ths course?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone out there got any ideas to help me with. Im a second year apprentice for ExxonMobil doing instrumentation. I have been set the task of completing an instrumentation project....
hi. so happy, becoming a CEan. but so confused of where to start.😒
WindowsPager Version: 0.77 File Size: 1629 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows 2000,Windows Vista,Windows 7 Virtual desktops help you keep open programs organized by putting each one into a separate...
Hi Can any one tell me the scope of embedded systems for CS and IT students. my feild of interest is embedded systems,and want to make my career in this...
Your Uninstaller! 6.3.2009.13 Size :- 4.18 MB "The uninstaller software your uninstaller! to make your computer fast and clean." Your Uninstaller! completely replaces the built-in Add/Remove program, with more reliable...