MD Irfan From Hyderabad Joins Crazy Engineers Forum

I am glad to introduce myself , am MD Irfan From Hyderabad My aim is to be a Successful Software Engineer in one of the MNCs, this zeal in me had provided the boost to successfully​
Complete Masters in Computer Applications Course (MCA) from Deccan college of engineering and technology, Hyderabad.​
I come from a famliy that gave me the encouragement and push to achieve success in whatever i have taken up. My father is a bank employee and mother is a homemaker , I have four sibilings.​
I'm Technically skilled in C, C++, Data Structures , Java, Concepts and have stromghold over JDBC, Servlets, JSPs .
My Hobbies include swimming,cricket and volley ball.
Academic Project
We worked on a Project Named Multi user Chat system that is similar to the messengers like Yahoo messenger,etc but the new dimension added by us was making it LAN based chat system wherein all the employees in an organization employees login to take up Organisational tasks
in the groups by sending messages to one another relating to work and apart from this
System has private chat too this functionality comes up from Internet Chat Relay (IRC)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to know about you, #-Link-Snipped-#. We hope to see your active contributions here. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OLD STORY v/s INDIAN VERSION ​I found this somewhere on net.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​ ​An Old Story:​ ​The Ant wrks hard in d withering heat all summer building its house and laying up...
I want to have an anti-virus installed. I am planning to buy quickheal. One of my friends suggested me to download it from rapid share. They also provide us with...
Greetings, The system suggested I post an introduction and so I oblige... I am currently involved with a group of chemical/metallurgical enthusiasts and amateurs who are and have invested money...
Greetings, Could someone please help me learn, or point to some resource, concerning the chemistry of gold dissolutions in aqua regia and HCL? Specifically, I am looking for information on...
hi friends, Any can send me details about cadence software & its applications.