McAfee warns about online attacks during Christmas

As cyber criminals begin to take advantage of the holiday season, security solutions provider McAfee revealed the "Twelve Scams of Christmas" - the twelve most dangerous online scams that computer users should be cautious of this holiday season.

for more details
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    thanks for warning....but british national lottery email is recent threat which used to come in two to three days..saying that you won 10000000000000euros and claim your prize...
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Yes it is really risky

One must be cautious as you see any kind of suspicious mail
  • callyD
    callyD
    We can say Christmas and New Year are also the busiest times of the year for online spammers and scammers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has introduced plans to launch an online portal for music, movies, books, and other content such as applications. The market, named Sony Online Service, is expected to fulfill CEO...
Yahoo is jumping on the Twitter bandwagon in its latest attempt to get people to use its Internet search engine more frequently. Beginning Thursday, Yahoo will mine the short messages...
newest version of Silverlight includes features such as these: Extended out-of-browser capabilities to enable deeper desktop experiences without additional code or runtimes Powerful enhancements for enterprise application developers, including full...
The bug touches on Microsoft's Server Message Block (SMB) program -- specifically, SMBv1 and SMBv2 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. Microsoft has issued a security advisory describing...
I need notes for computer graphics(b.tech 5th semester I.T). would anybody provide me ??? then please.