McAfee Paper Pattern

McAfee Paper conducted in BANGALORE :

1. Written
2. Technical Interview
3. HR
Here was one puzzle like there are 6 members in a family n they are teacher, student, engineer, lawyer, docter and housewife. 2 is mother of 3 who is a teacher 4 is Grand mother of 3 that is a house wife. 3 is sister of 1 6 is father of 1 that is doctor and 5 is lawyer father of 6
Q1- who is student
Q2- who is engineer.
Q3- who is a girl in the family.
Q4 - sum of the no between 1 to 100 divisible by 2 and 5.
Q5- Some were from probability.: As 2 dice are thrown and probabily of coming some more than 8.
Some question were from reasoning

Technical question from DS, VB and .Net as
1 - the size of text box.
2 - the size of msg box
3- what operator used to compare two string
4- DIM i, j means ... variant i,and variant j

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GATE 2012 online application deadline is approaching fast. The official website says that the online application forms won't be accepted after 23:00 on October 17. However, the whole application procedure...
Geometric Question Paper and Answers: I Test : General Intelligence II Test : Technical test III Test : C-language I Test Some of the questions what I have Iam sending....
ROUND-1: - Written Test 30 quantitative aptitude questions ONLY (refer R.S aggarwal). Time limit of 45mins Section 1: 4 flow charts.. each flow chart consisted of 5 questions.. so totally...
The following are the Questions and Answers that mostly the Ambassador asked in the Embassy during the interview. So you must prepare yourself about all these questions before going for...
Supercomputer Predicts Civil Unrest : Discovery News