MBA immediately after B.E. Mechanical, no experience - Suggestions?

I have completed my UG in mechanical engineering. Right now I am confused. Whether to go for work and gain experience or else to do MBA straight away.
Though I have heard that it is more likely to do MBA after a minimum of one year experience. I have heard a convincing argument from my friend that " Person doing PG soon immediately after UG will surely have the same interest to learn. Also that person will be as young as now. Rather than getting aged and having to learn in an uninterested manner" What can be done now? Looking for suggestions!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks over at Google believe that while a lot of progress has been made on remote sharing via chat or email, there's still no easily accessible quick solution that lets...
Lenovo India has declared an open sale for its new smartphone 'Lenovo A6000 Plus' for two days - 25th and 26th May. It's only on these two days that you...
Well first of all i am not from any reputed university and ahead i want to pursue MS in computer science . I am in final year of my engineering...
As a recent electrical engineer graduate I've applied to over a hundred jobs in this month alone. I've heard back from roughly 15 companies and about 5 of them involved...
Dedicating this to all the engineers who love to go to work on Monday; without secretly waiting for Friday. You're an inspiration to everyone around you including your colleagues, friends...