MBA - HR, Career Confusion

Hi I am santosh, i completed B.tech from cse in 2012, i am doing small job for my needs.And i am doing MBA(HR), Now i want to join a course which is good to my career. Plz any one help me on this. in any sector MBA/B.tech. give me any suggestions.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear #-Link-Snipped-# , it's not clear what help you really want. Could you please elaborate a bit on what you are looking for?

As you say you are currently enrolled in MBA course. The next logical step would be to look for a job as HR manager in any firm. What difficulties are you facing? Why do you wish to do a new course? Which domain do you wish to do new course in?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: A nurse has recorded the most common regrets of the dying, and among the top ones is 'I wish I hadn't worked so hard'. What would your biggest regret...
Hello Engineer, Can anyone share some structural excel spreadsheet according to ACI codes.Which you used in your work. Thanks in advanced
Engineering education tends to stereotype people. The kind of compartmentalizing prevents one from realizing one's full potential. The worst of it is even the individual falls into this trap and...
Flipkart might have rolled up its sleeves to launch real time shipment tracking and make the entire delivery process faster. Indian online retail giant has acquired a minority stake in...
What technology!? Amazing spectacle at Azerbaidjan: Baku 2015 European Games Opening Ceremony highlights | Baku 2015 - YouTube