MBA & Entrepreneurship

One of the most frequently asked question is whether MBA degree would help in starting a business. The answer is, yes it can. But not in the ways you expect it to. Let me explain.Entrepreneurship is about learning new things and acquiring new skill almost every day. One of the most important skill an entrepreneur needs is 'management' at both macro & micro level. Often an entrepreneur has to find solutions to the problems/issues on his/her own that suits the long-term goals of business. I'd like to believe that this skill cannot be taught. It has to be developed on your own over a period of time through experience.A good MBA college can help you with one of the most important thing,  called networking. A good MBA college can help you get in touch with college alumni and key people in the industry. This can be very useful to startups looking to make an entry in the industry.Regards,Kaustubh Katdare | Founder, CrazyEngineers 

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Four years after its inception on the Internet, CrazyEngineers is now ready to make its first hire. We've started looking for engineers who are great bloggers to contribute to our...
Popular Indian Author of "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish", Rashmi Bansal is back with her latest novel, "Connect The Dots". The first book featured stories of entrepreneurs who had a degree...
I've been trying my hands on the latest uBuntu release 10.04 and I'm impressed! The OS is really fast, boots in about 15-20 seconds on my Dell Inspiron 15 and...
Finally UK will be able to use '@gmail.com' in email IDs. Starting October 19, 2005 all the new Gmail users from UK were transferred to '@googlemail.com' domain. This step was...
Facebook and Google are two interesting companies to keep watch on over the next few years. These two companies are into entirely different businesses, one is world's most popular social...