MBA Distance Learning Colleges In India

I thought of compiling a list of colleges in India that offer the MBA through distance learning. I see growing interest in distance learning education among engineering graduates and even the working professionals. With due respect to all the institutes and colleges that offer these courses, I wish to tell you my own observations - the distance learning MBA course needs to be taken only after full verification of what you'll be getting. I'm still to see a person who's derived some real benefits by doing distance learning course. If you want get MBA degree for improving your job securing chances or promotions, it'd be worth doing a little survey of how many candidates have benefitted or asking your company if they'd consider a distance MBA degree as a parameter for promotions.

1. Bharatidasan University Distance Learning Program [MBA]
2. Amity University Distance Learning School #-Link-Snipped-#
3. Indian Institute of Finance: #-Link-Snipped-#
4. Indira Gandhi National Open University: #-Link-Snipped-#
5. IMT Distance Learning Program: Best Distance Learning PGDM Institute in India : IMT CDL

Will add more as I discover. I used to think IIM-Ahmedabad and Indian School of Business used to offer distance learning MBA courses, but was unable to find the information on their official websites.

Replies

• safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    I don't think doing MBA through distance education is a better idea in this era where competition everywhere. Also most colleges and companies require the regular students.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cheminsight 2013 is the annual technology symposium of IIT Kharagpur in West Bengal. This technical festival is conducted by the Chemical Engineering department of IIT Kharagpur and the organization is...
Thoughtworks is one of the coolest companies to work for in India. The company has come up with a new internship program called 'Thoughtworks STEP' which stands for Software Technology...
i am doing engineering in computer science.Being a student of CSE i am very keen to know about the upcoming technologies and the technologies being used these days
how can i make a model on how can a waste dry cell be recharged
Power Systems Engineering people may find lot of useful info in the articles and other contents here: www.peguru.com