MBA After B.Tech?

can i do mba after b.tech in aeronautics . what are its advantages and disadvantages ??

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    MBA in aeronautics I am not sure whether Such a course is available mate

You are having courses related to #-Link-Snipped-#

The link gives a detailed info do read through it
  • Prashanth Raj
    Prashanth Raj
    no bro, mba in HR/finance...........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Prashanth Raj
    no bro, mba in HR/finance...........
    Yes you can.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Prashanth Raj
    can i do mba after b.tech in aeronautics . what are its advantages and disadvantages ??
    Yes you can bro.
    MBA definitely gives you an edge over other candidate and give you knowledge over management of resources available.If possible get a job and gain experience to know the practical difficulties in management.
  • Prashanth Raj
    Prashanth Raj
    CSK AUTO
    Yes you can bro.
    MBA definitely gives you an edge over other candidate and give you knowledge over management of resources available.If possible get a job and gain experience to know the practical difficulties in management.
    thanks.......
  • Karthik Vyas
    Karthik Vyas
    Do job for 2 years and then go for MBA. Otherwise you will end up in some receptionist job if you do MBA is some unknown college soon after btech.
  • Prashanth Raj
    Prashanth Raj
    Karthik Vyas
    Do job for 2 years and then go for MBA. Otherwise you will end up in some receptionist job if you do MBA is some unknown college soon after btech.
    bro how if i do it in 1 of the top 10 colleges in india...?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CSIR has announced exams. Following link will be useful for the candidates. https://csirhrdg.res.in/mainnotificationnet_dec2013.pdf Any suggestions exam materials etc will be useful for others thank you. ATB !๐Ÿ‘
The title may be a little misleading But here we are talking about a Chinese tech to convert brain wave into sound Just like Mozart. This process is primarily a...
We had the facility of WiFi in our hostel till last semester but the hostel governing people removee WiFi from hostel this semester.When we approached them and enquired about the...
Hey guys, Let us put on a discussion about the deadliest form of action today and what will it be in next 20 years. Right now we are boasting ourselves...
Well guys, we are all CrazyEngineers here. So I guess a lot of you might be into all the Sci-Fi super hero action. You see an Iron Man flying or...