MaxBizTech launched!

CEans,

Our CEans - MayurPathak has launched his own startup πŸ˜€ , while we all wait to hear from Mayur about his company; have a look at company's official URL -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Waiting to hear from you, Mayur πŸ˜€

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Re: CEan - MayurPathak launches MaxBizTech!

Way to go Mayur,looking forward to your company!!!! thats encouraging
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Congrats Mayur πŸ˜€

Best of luck!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

😁Congratulations and "All the best".May everything goes perefct there. 😁

:myparty: So party-time for all CEans. πŸ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla

Congratulations Mayur 😁😁😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Oh, the website doesnt seem to work properly anymore.

I hope no one took the domain name for my future company yet πŸ˜›
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Congratulations Mayur
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

ash
    Oh, the website doesnt seem to work properly anymore.

I hope no one took the domain name for my future company yet πŸ˜›
    *books AshComm.com* Sorry. 😎
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    CEan - MayurPathak launches MaxBizTech!

Waiting for Mayur to enlighten us about his startup.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

integratdbrains
    Waiting for Mayur to enlighten us about his startup.

sure enough,mayur has taken a big step and will be a great example for us!!!!! I would definately like to visit his office once!!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch

Mayur!

Awesome. πŸ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak

Thank you guys! I'm over whelmed πŸ˜€

Disclaimer: I must tell you that I totally suck at coding. So you guys are bound to face difficulties in accessing the website. I beg your pardon Firefox lovers, please use IE 5.5 or above for the time being to visit the website. Thankfully I have 3 other idiots who know a bit of .NET and flash. So at least the site looks good. Its in Beta now. Even the logo is not yet uploaded. Anyway...

In a nutshell, the company is all about maximizing your (clients) business revenues from any thing that you (client) has online. So we start from building absolutely no nonsense web portals and go beyond sales and lead generation by both online and offline method. Needless to say, branding and marketing communication is a part of it. So is web application development. 'Business and technology can indeed go hand in hand' πŸ˜€

There is nothing unique about our company except we will not have any office or employees. 😁 Thats right! Out of the small experience that I have, I feel for any offshore or nearshore business, having a physical office is not a prerogative. By not having any employee, I mean I'm going to eliminate the bureaucratic HR wall. Employees will not be bound to us. They will be paid as per the work and as per the price they ask for a particular work. πŸ˜€ He is free to work any time, any day and from any place as long as he meets the dead lines.

Who can join us? You!
    To be honest, this company is an off shoot of the 'Where can I do a short/mini project?' replies we have been getting. Now every one on CE will get the projects, also money.

You guys want to know more or ask some thing? Shoot a reply here or mail me.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Thats very nice mayur,of-course I would like to be a part of this venture,to be ohnest I cant give my fulltime due to other obligations but surely i would like to share my expereinces and learn many things,being in the same city is an added advantage!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why we are using carbon brush in dc generator instead of copper brush?
I made a video of an experiment where I make some simple modifications to the inside of a motor to turn it into a pulser used to recharge some batteries....
Can anyone tell me it is possible store the transmission on Frequency Modulated Waves. It is easy to recreate it but is it possible to spontaneously record or store the...
Hello! Are you organizing event in your college? Are you a media company that organizes engineering conferences? Are you planning for an entrepreneurship summits? Are you organizing any event that...
Are you afraid of Java? No need to be anymore because now you can have "Fun with Java" in this thread. πŸ˜€ After seeing very less no of Java programmers...