Max number of apps installed on your mobile / tablet?

People love apps and I'm wondering what's the maximum total number of apps installed on your mobile / tablet. I'm wondering if there's any official Guinness record for the maximum number of apps installed on iPhone , iPad or any Android device. It'd be interesting to know. So why not tell us how many apps have you installed?

I'll roll the ball - I've Galaxy Note and it's got 40 apps installed, including the default apps. I hardly use all of them.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I've Galaxy Y S5360-GT Custom ROM, Custom Kernel - 83 Apps removing all bloatwares except essential ones.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

United States, though going through challenging economic conditions, has impact all over the world. India's IT industry is more or less directly affected by the US economy. That is because...
Tata Consultancy Services, not Reliance (RIL) is the biggest company in India with a market capitalisation of Rs 2.61 lakh crore. TCS gained the crown because of the soaring share...
I think Electrical Engineering isn't very complicated. All you need to know and understand is just one equation : V=IR. Though this is a simple equation, not many really can...
why semiconductor is preferred in current controlling than a resistor
I Tried searching the forum but i couldn't find an answer. 3D tag in html.