MATLAB Virtual Conference

Join MATLAB product experts and fellow users to see the latest features in the MATLAB product family, learn how to solve your current engineering challenges, and network with colleagues from around the globe—all without leaving your desk.

The MATLAB Virtual Conference will offer sessions for users with any level of MATLAB expertise. Attendees can select from four concurrent conference tracks:
• Do You Speak MATLAB? is for new or inexperienced MATLAB users • So You Think You Know MATLAB? is for experienced users looking to learn more about the MATLAB product family • How Far Can You Take MATLAB? is for anyone interested in seeing how to use MATLAB in innovative ways as part of the design and development process • MATLAB Enabled Campus is for professors and researchers who want to learn more about integrating MATLAB across their institution

Each live presentation will include 15 minutes for Q&A

Networking Lounge
The conference lounge will offer you the opportunity to chat with colleagues about your latest project, share solutions to common problems, and build your professional network. Additionally, the lounge will feature topical roundtable discussions throughout the day.
Exhibit Hall
The exhibit hall will feature virtual booths hosted by MathWorks personnel and product partners. You can visit these booths to learn more about industry tools and the technologies behind the latest MathWorks product releases. You can also download white papers, product literature, and brochures; view product demonstrations; and chat with booth staff to get answers to your technical questions.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we are a group of 7 students working on a project whose topic is reciprocating positive displacement pump. we all set to do with it but what innovative can we...
😎i want which type of buffer ckt use in xerox machine n xerox machin how work😎
CEans, Every day lot of CEans send me 'Good Morning', 'Great Thoughts', 'Inspiring Quotes' mails. Upon observing, I found out that 50% of these mails are smart marketing mails. I'm...
I can view all my WAN network in mrtg graphics.I couldn't find which client or clients create maximum bandwith usage.When i have a look mrtg graphics which it shows me...
Hi CE I am trying to write a program that should be able to obtain it's data from a MySql database, my problem is that i dont know how to...