MATLAB - Texture analysis of images & Videos

Hi,

Im doing my final year project. I need some to help me on the same. The topic is on the Texture features extraction from the Images and Videos and Retrieve by a sample image.

I also need to store these features into a database using Oracle / SQL.

Is there some one who is working on these and will be able to help me when im stuck.

Please pass over your contact # and i will be able to.

Thanks in advance!
Saranya S

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We request that all the discussions should happen on CE Forums so that others get benefited. Moreover, we are always ready to help you if you ask specific questions. Do not forget to provide all relevant details along with your queries.
  • Dumbbox
    Dumbbox
    Thanks!! I will do the same

-Saranya
  • supersona
    supersona
    hi.. i am doing a project on texture analysis.. can u provide me a code for calculating GLCM manually??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which system is effective for UML lab programs??? ex.email client,Online quiz
Hello folks..let me first introduce myself. I am Sashank, a senior marketing executive with a non destructive equipment dealer. Hope there are readers who belong to my field. I must...
Problems are approaching a never ending streak for Indian IT major Satyam Computer systems. They have recently been banned from working with Worldbank. Satyam who is well known in the...
Hi can any one give me code for searching a key node in a binary tree. (code is either in java or c++ better in java)😛
hi.. The topic is whether the condition of India in present global scenario is still of emerging global leader or is there has been a setback in the position of...