MATLAB projects related to power system or digital signal processing

Can anybody help me with projects on matlab (may be related to power system or digital signal processing). I am in urgent need of it .😒

Replies

• bharatpathak
    bharatpathak
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    why dont you do a project in thermal imaging were you will analyse the thermal images taken from any electrical system and figure out the fault by detecting the hot-spot!!!!
  • rajmetha
    rajmetha
    Hi, If you or anyone in your group want matlab project help...

Kindly send me the query,

Regards
  • nature
    nature
    ^^ I want some help on what to make as a project using MATLAB..
    Can you guide me through it? i'm an ICE engineer..
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    OFDM peak to average power ratio reduction using convolution codes
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Hi RAJMETHA i need help in writing code for OFDM peak to average power ratio reduction using convolution codes. please help me.
  • hemantjuneja
    hemantjuneja
    please i also need a project details of AI (matlab) .can anybody help me

you can contact me -- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    You can make somethig related with image processing or sound recognition
  • phunky_nash4u
    phunky_nash4u
    hey m working on facial expression recognition using matlab and gui interface i need algorithms for feature extraction. also LDA algorithm pls help for the above. your regards....!! My id is removed
  • stalinchinamale
    stalinchinamale
    if any dotes ask clear cut
  • amandeepk
    amandeepk
    hello.....
    i need some help in matlab coding.Anybody done work on pattern recognition or image classification wsing matlab??
    reply soon

regards
    aman
  • rebellionofrebel
    rebellionofrebel
    rajmetha

Regards
    hello sir , i need help in MATLAB . I am doing DC motor position control through MATLAB . My all circuits are ready but i can't figure out how to write the code in MATLAB and pass the data through parallel port of PC. PLease help as soon as possible because i m nearing my deadline.
  • Ashfaq_2009
    Ashfaq_2009
    I am Doing a project on Lane Detection & Tracking in Matlab using real time Traffic video from a webcam. I need some help on how to approach for this project. i thought of Interfacing matlab with a vehicle Model

Please Help who are good in Matlab Image Processing..
  • prasadaraju
    prasadaraju
    i want projects on matlab
    which are already executed so that i can have program
    can u help me up plzzzzzz
  • thilakpandian
    thilakpandian
    Hi RAJMETHA i need help in writing code for OFDM peak to average power ratio reduction using convolution codes. please help me.
  • thilakpandian
    thilakpandian
    i need help in writing code for OFDM peak to average power ratio reduction using convolution codes. please help me.
  • VIGNESH.ECE54
    VIGNESH.ECE54
    rajmetha

Regards
    "Estimating the depth of the image" i need the matlab programs
  • ankitnecc
    ankitnecc
    rajmetha

Regards
    can i get some help on how to proceed for conversion of speech to text using matlab.my e mail id is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • miley
    miley
    rajmetha

Regards
    Hi,
    I need some help in a matlab project. The problem is how to compute teh blocking probability for all calls belong to AMPS handsets.
    Can you help me?😔

Best regards
    Miley
  • annadurai1980
    annadurai1980
    Hi! i m doing final M.Tech(IT) in Annauniversity coimbatore.now, i m doing my final year project is Orthogonal Particle Swarm Optimization technique for task Assignment problem.i have no source to do this project.so, i need your help.kindly reply me.and give mail id to me.i will send you my base paper.please help me. i wont forget you always.

GOD BLESS YOu!
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    annadurai1980
    Hi! i m doing final M.Tech(IT) in Annauniversity coimbatore.now, i m doing my final year project is Orthogonal Particle Swarm Optimization technique for task Assignment problem.i have no source to do this project.so, i need your help.kindly reply me.and give mail id to me.i will send you my base paper.please help me. i wont forget you always.

GOD BLESS YOu!
    man google is the big source try with confident
    and also crazyengineers forum is excellent for technical discussion
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thank you for this thread
  • Teju Viswanadham
    Teju Viswanadham
    can anyone suggest the best and effective matlab projects to me. i like the facial expression recognition but i dont know of it. can anyone explain it
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    annadurai1980
    now, i m doing my final year project is Orthogonal Particle Swarm Optimization technique for task Assignment problem.i have no source to do this project.so, i need your help.kindly reply me.and give mail id to me.i will send you my base paper.please help me. i wont forget you always. GOD BLESS YOu!
    à®…ண்ணா வர்சிடி துரை à®…வர்களே (lord of Anna 'varsity), will this be of any use?

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vishal Bhargava
    Vishal Bhargava
    shiwa436
    OFDM peak to average power ratio reduction using convolution codes
    hey can u help me on d same project?
  • ashusingh
    ashusingh
    hii..can i have the contact details of rajmehta..i wanted to have a project on advanced digital signal processing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiiiiiiii everybody...after looking over all d posts related to instrumentation engg.its coming as there is a lot of confusion and lack of proper guidence among students of instrumentation.......everywhere in india...
Hi All I am preparing for GRE , I am planning to write this FEB 2009 for this September intake , for the past few months i have been hearing...
hi all hope all ppl around will be fine and happy i wana know abt working in fpga i have to work in it... can some one here plzz guide...
hello all memmbers including administrator and moderator.this is raj joined crazy engineeers.
hi everyone!!...i recently started learning ms dos commands but i'd like some help regarding some interesting commands or hacking tips😛...plz let me know if u have any...thanks😀