Matlab Project

Hello every one ...

I need some help in my Matlab project it's very Simple , but i'm beginner in the Matlab 😎

I hope that I get the answer very soon.

Write Matlab code to :
1- Read set of points from a user .
2- Find the interpolating polynomial .
3- Apply linear regression , linearization ,and nonlinear regression techniques.
4- Find the deviation and correlation for each function.
5- Print the best function in terms of deviation.
6- Print the best function in terms of correlation

Thanks

Replies

• hio
    hio

Admin Note: The language of the forum is English. Please refrain from using other languages unless absolutely necessary.
  • shruthig_119
    shruthig_119
    all these things can be found in the book Digital Image Processing using MATLAB. author is gonsalvez

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​Sony just announced the rumored new motion controller for the PS3 -- the prototype looks like a wand with a color-changing ball on top. It's designed to work in conjunction...
​ Oracle sure has come a long way since its cardboard laptop days, but is it really ready to take on the likes of Acer, ASUS, HP and Dell in...
I was very interested in making a small lift mechanism to lift no more thqn 5lbs, the objective is for a car customization involving a GPS. I would like to...
​On a roll of late, aren't we AMD? Just when you thought the fun was slowing over in Taiwan, in flies this: the world's first official DirectX 11-friendly GPU demonstration....
ok,, I have seomthing of this format this represents my node format, and I have another structure defined within this struture and say one of the declarations of the structure...