MATLAB codes for IRIS Matching

Hi all.. Happy new year

Got a query.. Hoping to get reply from any of U Brainees.. Pls do rply.. I need Matlab codes for Iris matching.. Please do help me get through it.. From net i'm getting only iris recognition matlab codes but I dont need that.. I want "MATLAB codes for matching IRIS" pls do reply me here itself. or mail me links or material to

looking fwd to it 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do you think guys, what is most important for any project?
Tesla Model S is ready to make all electric powered vehicles jealous. Read our detailed review and videos here: Tesla Model S 2012: Reviews & Price - CrazyEngineers
Hi everybody Kindly help me ou i am designing and air cooled steam condenser and would like to know that why expansion in tubes are required after welding the tubes...
Ex Microsoft Managing Director, Mr. Rajan Anandan is joining Microsoft's #1 Web-Rival, Google as country head and Vice President Sales and Operations. Rajan is Stanford & MIT alumnus and he...
Check your CAT Results on https://scorecard.catiim.in/ . Eight engineers have scored a perfect 100 percentile marks in the CAT-2010 - the gateway to pursue MBA in Indian Institutes of Management...