MATLAB, CATIA, ANSYS - Which Should I Learn?

which one do i learn fast ?
besides b4 learning these what r the basic programming language i should learn.
And to learn it which are the good books or websites i should follow.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can learn any of the above mentioned software, start with MATLAB. There are plenty of resources available online.
  • showstealer
    showstealer
    you can start with matlab & as Kaustubh sir said there are many sources available on net but i would personally suggest mathworks' own set of pdfs & videos
  • RINKU RADHAY
    RINKU RADHAY
    yes, u should learn Matlab. it is very useful. I am also learning it. i have done Simulaton. u would find it useful in projects.
    Control Tutorials for MATLAB and Simulink - Home
    This link can give u a good start.
  • RINKU RADHAY
    RINKU RADHAY
    yes, u should learn Matlab. it is very useful. I am also learning it. i have done Simulation. u would find it useful in projects.
    Control Tutorials for MATLAB and Simulink - Home
    This link would give u a good start.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Warm wishes to all for 69th year of freedom of our Mother Land "India" Jai Hind!
"Hello friends!, I am writing this because recently few members of my family and friends had faced some problems with their Facebook account. They found that someone is uploading unwanted...
If an exclusive report from Reuters is to be believed, Kaspersky Lab, the international software security group headquartered in Russia was involved in a secret campaign to harm its competitors’...
Hi, Default calculator of Windows 7 sucks. It works on the mode you choose and each mode has some limitations. For example I want to do some basic division and...
SAVE ME: SAFETY ON YOUR FINGERTIPS. Hey I created this app as I think that technology can overcome the biggest problem, i.e Women Safety. This app is a safety app...