Material which will float and make sink other in water

A ball like structure which will float in water , and such 4 -5 balls make box sink provided box alone will also float in water, may be with some air inside it.
what kind of material should i use?
and
what can be their weight or dimension.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Make a shoe box sized box with a water tight lid with enough weight to make it just float. Tennis balls float on water. However if you put a few of these inside the box, their added weight will make the box sink.
  • khbr
    khbr
    thanks for answer.
    i need smaller and little more practical model.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends help me understand how the center of mass and centroid are different from each other?
Hello CEans, Along with EC topics we've included CS/IT topics this time. Vote for your fav topic & participate in the weekend tech discussion. Note for Mod : I forgot...
The world bank has just released the latest edition of 'Doing Business' and the report ranks India at #132 out of 185 countries included in the report. Singapore ranks #1...
hi just went through this article regarding the job market situation in the automation category... https://www.automation.com/content/automation-profession-outperforms-economy
Apple introduced the Fusion Drive in their latest line of Mac Mini and iMac. The fusion drive brings the best of the two worlds - mechanical hard disk drives and...