Material Harder Than Diamond Discovered

Team of scientists have discovered a new type of Material that can make a dent in diamond. The material is yet to be named, but scientists believe that it can find a lot of industrial applications. Check out our VoiCE Coverage: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ben11c
    ben11c
    Wow that's great that you have got a material harder than diamond.
    I must say its a great discovery.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ben11c
    Wow that's great that you have got a material harder than diamond.
    I must say its a great discovery.
    Yeah, the applications would be numerous; including in mechanical, electrical and electrochemical industries.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most awaited game GTA 5's screenshot has been released by Rockstar games. I can see Carl Johnson (CJ). Feels like OG is back 😉
UV degradation and poor fire resistance limits the use of bamboo as a building material. Investigations at the universities of Cambridge and Coventry seem to hold promise for this otherwise...
Please suggest me reference book for below subject which covers all topics mentioned : Circuits & Network Circuit Variables & Circuit Elements. Nodal & Mesh Analysis of resistive circuits. Circuit...
The loo gets frequent (developmental that is) visits by high end universities looking for lower end solutions. Much reward is garnered. Results usually get forgotten and rarely seen at the...
Today, IITs have made it clear that the format of their JEE-Advanced paper will consist of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) only. To be held of 2nd June 2013, IIT-JEE will...