MAT coaching center

sir, i want to know the best instituite for MAT exam coaching. And one more thing i am a Btech Mechanical student.Completed my graduation in 2014. now i am willing to take MBA. can you please suggest me is it good to take MAT coaching rather than CAT ? because few of my friends suggested that MAT is much easier than CAT. so please suggest me which coaching should i take and also tell me the best instituite for that coaching in Hyderabad.

thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT This project “EL-BOW TRANSMISSION” being compact and portable equipment, which is skilful and is having practice in transmitting power at right angle without any...
Project Abstract / Summary : The 60% of accidents in railways are due to track problems which lead to derailment. This project presents the system for automatic crack detection in...
I am doing m.tech in the field of internet secuirty and cyber forensics and i am in my final year..what to do after my course?which part would give me more...
Project Abstract / Summary : Introduction: In present days Escalators are extensively needed and used because of aggressively emerging multi floor buildings, apartments, Industries, public sector constructions etc. Lots of...
Project Abstract / Summary : In Mist areas, the driver in vehicles can not see the vehicles at front. This project is developed for vehicles accident alert in mist areas....