Masters in engineering management

HEY PEOPLE ....
WATS THE SCOPE OF THIS BRANCH IN THE FUTURE ....
ANY SUGGESTIONS ??? AS I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE THIS NOW ... FROM CANADA
CIAOXXX
😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mahimakumar
    HEY PEOPLE ....
    WATS THE SCOPE OF THIS BRANCH IN THE FUTURE ....
    ANY SUGGESTIONS ??? AS I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE THIS NOW ... FROM CANADA
    CIAOXXX
    😁
    Electronics and Communications engineers are already in demand in all the parts of the world. There are plenty of jobs for quality engineers. It would be nice if you could ask specific questions regarding scope.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Related is a browsing assistant tool that gives additional information about the topics you are browsing on the web. For example, if you’re browsing a page about a restaurant...
It's in news that the new Wii console will be released in the UK around December. According to Nintendo, the console is a streamlined white Wii with a slightly altered...
Steps to follow: 1. Check: You should be running the latest version of Google Maps for Android. 2. Go to Menu > More > Labs. Scroll down to "Bubble Buttons"...
HI frnds i m basically from EC back ground. now i want to study my self ASP.NET, so can any one tell how shall i begin pls help me out
I couldn't find a user-generated list of best iPad 2 apps ever. If you are an iPad user, please list down your favorite apps and let us know the reason...