Masters in Design Engineering

What is Design Engineering? What are its scopes? I am doing Btech in Electronics and instrumentation, so is design engineering an apt option for masters?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Crazy Engineers, There is an Workshop going to be conducted in Jerusalem College of engineering, chennai by the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. It will be held on...
Today on the 'occasion' of "Valentine's day",Google has tacked on a very interesting doodle.Check it out. I liked the concept of merging it with the ferris wheel.BTW,I really liked the...
how to use the loop in matlab to read the data from serial port continuosly.???? and stop when no data is there.
Too massive to comprehend, the calving of this nearly two gigaton glacier calf is mind numbing not because of the cold alone. (Sent by my friend KGRDoss) WOW....Adam LeWinter and...
Intuit's Scott Cook on the Culture of lean Startups at the Lean Startup Confeference 2012: https://fora.tv/2012/12/19/Intuits_S...9f44b3b-Newsletter_2_13_2013&utm_medium=email