Masters in Automotive Engineering in German taught University

Hello,
I have got admission for Masters in Automotive Engineering in Zwickau University of applied sciences and the course is entirely taught in German. So, my question is how difficult is it to complete Masters in a German taught university? And is there any one who has done any degree which is entirely taught in German so that i'll get to know their experiences and suggestions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on a project on design & manufacture of a capacitance displacement sensor. The objective is to measure in a range of 100 microns. I am having trouble...
For those interested in measurement systems a complete guide is available from National Instruments. One has to register with NI to get access. See here: NI User Account
Quote: You’re excited to start a business. Maybe you have an idea, or you’re just fascinated with the idea of launching and growing your own enterprise. You’re willing to take...
Researchers from the Penn State University have engineered a process to manipulate the movements of a single cell in synchronisation with an acoustic wave which can be easily imaged via...
The primarily "mobile only" application, Instagram is now making serious inroads into the website based market. Until yesterday, the Instagram website had much less features compared to the Instagram mobile...