Master Mariner

I Am A Seasoned Master Mariner Having Sailed On The High Seas Across Continents For The Last Two decades. I Am A Chemical Tanker Expert With Wide Ranging Interests In All The Disciplines Associated With Shipping.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 We're happy to have you with us. We look forward to reading your experiences as a mariner. What brings you to CrazyEngineers?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Madam, Sir, I am writing my final year project on the topic Mobile Robot Control by Android Smartphone. I am seeking help on Camera. How to get data from...
You guys may want to read this and share your comments. - Google Glass Walk Photos & First Video About Google’s Project Glass Surface
im just from no where and i think we gonna help each other in a imprtant matter
MIT's engineers have developed algorithms to detect fake human smiles. Computers can now tell you when you're faking your smile! https://www.crazyengineers.com/mit-a...smiles-mona-lisa-mystery-still-unsolved-2168/
Indian Government websites totally sucked in looks and functionality. But BSNL's new website design looks much better. After being in the 'beta' for a long time, BSNL's finally made a...