Master Cylinder

if i have rear wheels car with a diagonal split the pressure in the 2 lines is the same?if i measure this 2 output lines i must find the same pressure?
and in this car how must be the front-rear percentage?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Do you mean the brake master cylinder? The master cylinder for hydraulic brakes supplies the brake fluid for all four calipers.
  • abarth23
    abarth23
    yeah i mean the brake master cylinder.because i want to measure the braking line pressure. if i set a pressure valve in one of the two lines is ok? or i must to set up for both?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Have it downstream from the master cylinder/booster.

Try here for some further info:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Vehicle Brake Information (very long) - Car Forums and Automotive Chat
  • Dan68
    Dan68
    you are going to have to look at what size rotors and calipers you have on the vehicle. the location of your centre of gravity and obviously the weight on each wheel. then aim to lock the wheels up

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one please give me the link to download a free e book for BSNL JTO Preparation Exam
[This is a paid job] CEans, If anyone among you can develop plugins for wordpress (and buddypress); I have a simple project for you that won't take more lot of...
how can i measure the coefficient of Adhesion and the Adhesion Utilisation curves?
plz some bady help me i doing my Bsc project on Wimax and i have module on ns-2 this WiMAX Module for ns-2 Simulator is post on this page WiMAX...
Hello Everyone! Shruti here. I am pursuing diploma engg. i am a proud crazy Electronics Engineer! I m in final year right now. I dont have depth information as all...