MASTEK's Ashak Desai Interview - Must Read For Every Entrepreneur

I stumbled upon following interview of Mr. Ashank Desai, founder of MASTEK; one of the leading software companies in India. Those who are aspiring to be an entrepreneur must read how companies are created out of 'nothing' and how interesting the whole process is.

I'm quite sure Mr. Desai's story would definitely inspire you. Read the interview here: #-Link-Snipped-# and share your thoughts in this thread.

I liked the following 'takeaway from the Interview:

Don't just think about it, don't just wish for it, jump into it and do it, if you are really serious."

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Inspiring read! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I liked this,
    The bar keeps moving and you have to move with it.
    Great to know about the history of Mastek and its growth against all odds.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    I have read about him in "stay hungry, stay foolish". One of the best in that book! His life is the best example for a budding Entrepreneur ๐Ÿ˜€

"you don't wait for someone to step forward and 'support' your idea. You simply go out there and make it happen."
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    That is a really awesome site. But when I recall Biggie saying that "progress is exponential", why do only software companies come to my (our) mind. What do you think about this?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    cooltwins
    I have read about him in "stay hungry, stay foolish". One of the best in that book! His life is the best example for a budding Entrepreneur ๐Ÿ˜€

"you don't wait for someone to step forward and 'support' your idea. You simply go out there and make it happen."
    Same here. I read about it in Rashmi Bansal's book only. This interview gave food for thought. ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: Does MASTEK have a different strategy for employing freshers? Never heard their name in campus placements. ๐Ÿ‘€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on replacing a carburetter from a bike engine with an electronic petrol injector (similar to that used in car engines nowadays). I have planned the whole system...
I am getting Problem in saving my event data using google Calendar API in language such as hindi other than english. It saves data successfully but shows some strange codes...
A screenshot of the GDrive (Google's Cloud Storage Service) made an appearance after a Geekwire reader leaked it. A lot of people are saying it is a poorly edited version...
is it doing paper presentations during any college symposium and events worth???? my actual question is what is actually the use in doing paper presentations???? will it be a bonus...
is there any one from 2nd yr mechanical dept who is ready for combine study for gate and other competitive exams????