Massive Blackout in INDIA leaves 600 millions in dark

Today failure of northern, northern-east grid causes 19 state in dark while just one day ago the same northern grid failed and recovered partially.

Can some one explain, what exactly is grid failure and reason of it.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😲 Just read the news. Hundreds of trains stalled across the country and traffic lights went out, causing widespread traffic jams in New Delhi.
    Doesn't the massive failure raise serious concerns about India's outdated infrastructure and the government's inability to meet its huge appetite for energy?

PS: Has this got anything to do with curbing the Anna Movement? First they don't let TV news channels cover the news and then this. Just a thought.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing my btech in indian institute of space science and technology and we are conducting a cultural fest and i need sponsors for that so i want to...
hey thoughtworks is cuming to our college at 24 aug. plz send me programming round questions to my email id
jst want to make a final year project as an electronics engg.....want sumthng innovative based on sixth sense technology or other.........pls do suggest
The Samsung Vs. Apple war in court has now provided the tech blogging community with some news or the other but here comes a big one. The documents which were...
hey guys, can any one suggest some project topics,websites or magazines for my final year project..... ideas are welcome too!!!