Maruti Suzuki Ertiga MPV Launch On April 12!

India's largest auto-maker, Marutu Suzuki is all set to launch the Ertiga MPV on April 12. While the company leads mostly in the small car segment, it now looks to compete with the Xylo, Innova or XUV 500. Ertiga is aimed to make parking a bit easier. The car dimensions are 4266 mm, width is 1695 mm and height is 1685 mm. This 7-seater has 2740mm wheelbase.
Maruti-Ertiga

Ertiga will come in both petrol and diesel variants. The petrol version offers K-14 VVT motor that develops a power of 70 KW @ 6,000 rpm and a peak torque of 130 Nm @ 4,000 rpm. While the Diesel version has 1.3-litre DDiS Super Turbo engine with max power of 66 KW @ 4,000 rpm and peak power of 200 Nm @ 1,750 rpm.

The price of Maruti Ertiga starts at Rs. 10 lakh (10,00,000) in Indian markets. What's your generic opinion about the Ertiga? How does it stand against the Innova and XUV500 in terms of engine performance?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    If ertiga has a lower turning circle radius compared to innova or XUV , then it is worth going for.

in terms of engine performance i think xuv is better
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I personally didn't like the looks of Ertiga. Looks like a blatant copy of Toyota Innova. Does anyone know about the turning radius of Ergita and how does it stand up against the Innova or XUV500?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K
    I personally didn't like the looks of Ertiga. Looks like a blatant copy of Toyota Innova. Does anyone know about the turning radius of Ergita and how does it stand up against the Innova or XUV500?
    you are quite right about its looks. i bet maruti alto looks better. whether it will stand against XUV or innova depends completely on public taste.

personally i dont think this will stand a chance, firstly because if looks are given a priority , then it is no match for XUV which resembles a BMW

and secondly ,if performance is given a priority, then again it will lose because mahindra is already reputed in SUVs and so is toyota
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Maruti Suzuki is India's largest car maker company and this company provides many car which are known for low maintenance and high performance.Maruti continues it's tradition by launching new MPV Maruti Ertiga,Which is fabulous in style, has impressive mileage and amazing power.Everyone will love it.

Maruti Suzuki India entered the MPV segment with the launch ofNew Maruti Ertiga 2023 Price, Images, Reviews, Colours & Top ModelNew Maruti Ertiga 2023 Price, Images, Reviews, Colours & Top Model on Thursday with compelling prices. Fiscal year 2011-12 did not prove to be very beneficial as the company witnessed a decline in the market share from 45.28 percent to 38.44 percent. Maruti Ertiga’s entry in the MPV segment can help the company in regaining its market share.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    vikaskumar11233
    Maruti Suzuki is India's largest car maker company and this company provides many car which are known for low maintenance and high performance.Maruti continues it's tradition by launching new MPV Maruti Ertiga,Which is fabulous in style, has impressive mileage and amazing power.Everyone will love it.

Maruti Suzuki India entered the MPV segment with the launch ofNew Maruti Ertiga 2023 Price, Images, Reviews, Colours & Top ModelNew Maruti Ertiga 2023 Price, Images, Reviews, Colours & Top Model on Thursday with compelling prices. Fiscal year 2011-12 did not prove to be very beneficial as the company witnessed a decline in the market share from 45.28 percent to 38.44 percent. Maruti Ertiga’s entry in the MPV segment can help the company in regaining its market share.
    ertiga might not help the company recover because i think it has stiff competion, the XUV 500. besides the aesthetics of the car are not that fabulous.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Someone asked the question to me and I'm passing it on to all of you. Goa state has now the lowest petrol prices in India and that too by a...
i made a flash file in macromedia flash MX (.swf) and now i want to post it on web or on some social networking website by converting it into .avi...
How many no of (clay) bricks, cu meter of sand and cement required for construction one cubic meter of wall, (double 3/4 foot or single brick wall 4.5")? Like wise...
Hii, I am placed at OnMobile Global(5lpa). Is it good for me to go for GATE coaching and get admitted in some IIT? I have a valid gate score 520.....
CEans can wait for an Small interview of a superb personality. Who is he? Guess fast. Your wait will be over by tonight!😁