Maruti Enters SUV market

Well This year the cars and automobiles are developing like rampant with several much awaited releases in the coming days

One such awaited car is Maruti's prima facie in SUV level Maruti Suzuki Jimny#-Link-Snipped-#
It is positioned between the Gypsy and Grand Vitara of Maruti and the pricing also seems to be okayish in the sub 7 Lakhs (segment ex-showroom)

Specs:
Engine 1.5 litre 4 Cylinder Multi Jet Engine
Power 85 bHP @3750rpm
Torque 200 Nm @ 1750rpm

This Jimny has already been showcased in 2004 auto show and has got some awesome response

Now on the road What can be the response from drivers Do comment

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    please load front view of jimny.
    To be frank I dont like design from side view.Specifactions are ok.But can this jimny face other leading SUV's.
    The rear part does'nt have enough space.Is this picture from 2004 autoshow?Does maruti suzuki working on a revamped edition?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I guess full swing work is on the development of design hope the image helps you to get a feel of it
    index
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks for upoading picture.
    It seems ok from front view.It lags the muscle look(manly look).Front headlamps makes it ugly.
    I personally feel the European car makers attracts mainly due to design.Indian auto giants are growing and Waiting to see a well designed car from Indian car makers.
    (all reviews are from fan point of view)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello people please help me in getting the difference between them. Thanks in advance.
Every house with digi meter is turning out shelling a larger amount as eb bill. Is there a smarter way to reduce eb bills by getting subsidies from our government...
Huawei, global ICT solution provider company today has successfully established the 4G connection on Mount Everest about 5,200 meters above sea-level, with the help of China Mobile. ​ ​During the...
Apple aiming to battle the Android in low-end to Mid-end sector with the rumoured budget iPhone.The few screenshots of the budget iphone has been leaked by Techdy ​ ​The shiny...
Recently I noticed an "autorefresh" feature in a website. In this website there is no real time chat or anything. Just simple links to latest news,technical reviews, Technical Q/A &...