"Marriage is the eye opener"

pals......
i dont know but people say two things...
1. Love is blind
2. Marriage is a eye opener .....
dont know.....and God knows how they can sync these sentances.....
i am always puzzled...if any one can clear this....i guess some one can help me out in this...if ....
than .. i am waiting...
"""""If "Love" is "Blind" how can you say "Marriage" as a "Eye opener """""

Cheers
Crazy Boy :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    well thats very much true that love iz blind....love doesn't see wats rite and wats wrong..it does not see wat society wants...it even denies to see the reality of love itself...all it sees is love...and the lovers...but marriage is not as heavenly beautiful as love...u've got responsibilities to be carried out...u've got certain traditions to be followed....u've got to be restricted and bounded...all these things indeed lets u face the reality of the world and wat actually love is.....
    that is why..love is blind and marriage is eye opener...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any takers? Back in 1994-95, Yahoo, Lycos & Infoseek dominated the search market. Well, old folks are still making rounds while the new players (Google) emerged! On December 23, 2002...
Does anyone know of companies takin on apprentices, I have to move Jobs, :? n I'm looking for new company in Kent? Any suggestions?
Thoughts On ‘Morning Walk’ Thought of this while driving back home & listening to music 😁 . Think about it- Doctors have advised ‘Morning Walk’ to patients and even to...
Let's dedicate this place to Puzzle Busters! The CE Genius Team 8) Note# Google / Yahoo / MSN is banned for the team here. Use only brainz , no internet!...
Posted By 'Sam' - Starting a New Thread for this Case Study You are driving a Merc and on a red light - some crazy kid tries to overtake you...