Marketing In The 4K - Ultra HD World

4k-marketing

The image says it all. How do you think things will change when the Ultra-HDTVs will become a norm?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    UHD or nearly Human eye effect is amazing feature made alive in the recent years

But the underlying fact which is to be considered is the continuous miniaturisation of a single pixel dot in the screen

If it continues nearly equal to Human eye vision can be achieved by 2020

PS: This is one cool mission which science can achieve before 2020

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Amazon India has finally launched the much awaited electronic gadgets store. The 'Shop By Department' section of the India focused website shows Movies & TV, Mobile & Accessories, Cameras &...
Sony’s PlayStation 4 had managed to win the war of consoles hands down at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo), with its used games policy and competitive pricing and making sure that...
Eagerly waiting for the BBM Android App? Well, you're not alone; but a fake app has already fooled thousands of Androiders around the world. The app appeared in the Google...
Apple's newly announce MacBook Air 2013 with the high-speed 802.11ac wireless network capabilities has issues - and it looks like Apple's confirmed that that they're working on a fix. The...
hi everyone....i am a final year civil engineering student...i am looking for some worthy seminar topics....i really don't need a complicated topic but simple...i look for good topics which contain...