Marketing For Entrepreneurs: April 2, 2010, Mumbai

This workshop is for entrepreneurs and startups to learn the fundamentals of marketing required to make a business plan and gives orientation on the various aspects related to entrepreneurship. Session topics will include consumer value proposition, sales strategy, social media marketing and PR for startups. You also get a chance to meet the investors and learn from their experiences.
Description

Entrepreneurs and startups face difficulties in clearly defining their consumers and correctly marketing their products or services. This workshop is for entrepreneurs and startups to learn the fundamentals of marketing required to make a business plan and gives orientation on the various aspects related to entrepreneurship. Session topics will include consumer value proposition, sales strategy, social media marketing and PR for startups. You also get a chance to meet the investors and learn from their experiences.

Hurry, registration for workshop is on first come first basis.

About Mumbai Angels
:
Mumbai Angels (Mumbai Angels) is India's premier angel investment group. Founded in November, 2006, it has done over 20 deals in last 3 years. It has over 85 members and has previously invested in companies like mKhoj (now Inmobi), Myntra, Apalya, Reverse Logistics and Speakwell. The group is sector agnostic and members primarily invest upto 2.5 crore in a company.

About Nurture Talent Academy
:
Nurture Talent Academy (#-Link-Snipped-#) is India's 1st Training Institute for Entrepreneurs. It provides training and mentoring to entrepreneurs and conducts a 1-monthNurture Talent Program, which covers all aspects of starting a venture like sales, marketing, finance, HR, legal, taxation and how to make a business plan

Venue:
Choksey Constructions,
111, Industrial Estate,
Near LIC Building and Croma,
Cinemax Lane, Sion East,
Mumbai

Registration Charges :
Rs.500/-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we are doing the project on online business card, we have a query regarding the project. we have displayed the samples of the business card on the page after clicking...
CEans, We've recently upgraded CE to sport new design and few new cool updates. I wish to know how many of you have gotten used to the new design? How...
Hi guys! Here is my Computer Networks Question Paper. Go through this and tell me how it is! And check how you answer this. Short Answers : 1) Define protocol....
First of all congratulations for this forum, i think it's very helpfull for beginners like me.I'm a student from tei of peireus/ athens, i decited(with a friend of mine from...
Google has launched shopping tool in India. To access the new shopping tool, head over to Google India and search for the product you are interested in buying. Once the...