Mark Webber masters wet to grab Malaysian GP pole

Red Bull's Mark Webber overcame hazardous wet weather to take pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix.
The Australian switched from wet tyres to intermediates in drying conditions for the top-10 shootout to post a lap 1.3 seconds clear of the field.
Mercedes' Nico Rosberg was second ahead of Webber's team-mate Sebastian Vettel.
Ferrari and McLaren misjudged the weather so Jenson Button, Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton and Felipe Massa will line up 17th, 19th, 20th and 21st.

read more :#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one solve my problem. whenever i start my PC it shows an error message that, "Primary Master Hard Disk error". What does it mean?? does it mean that...
hi frndz, my first question is, Q1> IS there any lifespan for BIOS from the date of purchase? OR Is it neccessary to update the BIOS after 6 to 7...
First of all, I would like to thank the whole team of CrazyEngineers for wishing me on my birthday! πŸ˜€ And I wanted to ask if anyone could give me...
Wishing our moderator, CEan MaRo a very happy & prosperous Birthday! 😁 😁😁😁 May your dreams come true and Project QREO attain newer heights! πŸŽ‰Party On! 😁
uBuntu fans, Beta 1 version of uBuntu 10.4 is available for download. Of course, since this is beta software, its not recommended for installation on production machines. Get your copy...