Marioty - Mechanical Engineer from Nigeria

Goodday Sirs' am a new member of this site and i am from nigeria. My reasons for joining this site is to find and get myself in touch with those who are already @ my lather fleid. I also want to first ask from you'll the best engeenering course to study and why?....you can reach me on trendy4zeal@yahoo.com/ 2347067565713/mariomarz.lefora.com.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
    but dont give your personal information in forum
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Marioty!!!
    This is a public place, which means, your information is shared with the general public whoever has an access to the internet. Please remove the personal details as it becomes a privacy issue for you... 😲

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ra.One is Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's next movie all set to release by end of the year. The movie trailer has recently been released in which SRK is shown...
I'm a structural engineer but I've been out of the profession for 10 years. Is it just a crazy idea to return to engineering? (I'm in finance/controlling, earning Ok but...
Hero Octane Recra 26T is 21 speed bike by Hero Cycles - the largest manufacturers of bikes in the world. If you're looking to buy this bicycle, take a look...
Sometimes, we need to be reminded of the things we've forgotten. The following movie does the same. Check it out - flickspire - Life is like Coffee Movie Share your...
Yahoo Mail Beta is now available for everyone. If you wish to try it out, head over to following URL: Yahoo! Mail . I've tried it and it looks cooler,...