Marine engineering after completing B.E. Mechanical?

There is a 1 year course called Graduate Marine Engineer offered by some Marine engineering colleges in India. Is it a good option or not??
Here is the link
How to become a Marine Engineer after doing Mechanical Engineering?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! I am working on making an altimeter with real time monitoring for an RC plane that goes up 150 feet. As for my background, I have not done...
Quote: One day, perhaps, you were peacefully strumming your guitar when you decided that it just wasn't good enough. Or maybe it is just good enough, but you wish it...
Samsung's mobile-based payments system, 'Samsung Pay', is likely to launch in India in the next few weeks. The south Korean corporation is taking steps to ensure smooth entry in the...
A team of engineers from Harvard have become successful in creating the world's tiniest radio receiver. It's made entirely from atomic-scale imperfections in a single piece of diamond crystal. The...
Asus has made available its Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL) variant in the country priced at INR 17,999. Offered in 3 variants of Sand Gold, Titanium Gray and Glacier Silver the...