MANUSYS'13 find the 'Engine'eer within U

A technical extravaganza to quench your thirst for knowledge without missing any of the fun. A platform to learn all about 'engine'ering stuffs and a very good platform to build upon yiour carrer! so what are you waiting for??? Register today and join MANUSYS'13. Challenge the changes 😉 For more info, #-Link-Snipped-# Join us on facebook, #-Link-Snipped-# contact number: Nimalan 9842477680

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear about the event. Thread moved to TechFests sections of CE. Please post all the updates in this thread, #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi......i am yogesh n iam doing my b.tech first year in vignan institution in duvvada . sory to say that i am new to this site so kindly give me...
I am completely Newbie in this electrical field. Sorry if i asked very basic questions here. why does the glow of lamps becomes weaker when heavy current appliance is switched...
Hi, I am a graduate in CS with 2 years experience. I have aptitude for R & D. Just wanted to know if R&D kind of jobs exist in industry...
Name: Olu Engineering trade: Electrical & Electronics Engineering Occupation: Student Interests: Reading and dismantling old electronic devices. Aim in life: To be an inventor Why I Joined: To get connected...
Hello. My name is Allan Hugo. I am a chemical engineer. I was actively involved in the academic community where I taught Chemical Engineering courses in Chemical Engineering Department of...