MANUFACTURING PROCESS

Hello everyone iam working as a assistant manager for manufacturing automotive parts.iam familier with CNC machines and manucturing process like turning,milling and grinding.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE👍
  • chintha
    chintha
    ianoop
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE👍
    alaage.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, my name is Navito Engineering Trade: Electronics Engineering Location: Jamaica Occupation: Student Hobbies and Interest: Robotics,RC Technology, Renewable Energy, Innovation of all sorts Aim in life: To become...
halo members, This is where i really beg for your support..i am doing project on LASER BEAM LINE-OF-SIGHT COMMUNICATION and i request for support from anyone especially on the part...
Parthys Group: Parthys Group is a Leading Information Research organization providing all kind of services related to IP requirement. Our Patent Analytics have immense expertise working across complex sectors in...
hello friends, i have tried installing java many times but still i have not been able to run java programs😔😭 . i have changed path in environment variable and i...
Hi all of you, myself Shuvam from M.S. Ramaiah college Bangalore. First of all i must say Crazy Engineer is an awesome blog for freshers like us. Well coming to...