Management Subjects in IT Branch

We have some 5-6 threads on CE about difference between CS and IT branches.
What I have noticed is in most universities, IT Branch has some theoretical management subjects.

Have you seen the same situation in your universities?

Replies

• SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    Yes.But I don't understand why IT people have that Microprocessors and Micro controllers subject in too much detail?
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Yes. IT has at least one extra management subject and at least one less hardware subject.
    Couldn't get the reason.
  • vinci
    vinci
    we had mostly electronics subjects in computer branch in our university

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I was in school, I found it very, very difficult to solve the questions related to Probability, Permutations & Combinations. I wonder if other engineers (who are supposed to...
Some juniors were asking me about the best book for Electronic Devices And Circuits or EDC. I referred the prescribed syllabus and found out following names. 1. Integrated Electronics By...
Beginners often have the question of which book is the best for studying C Language. When I first learned C, I used the following 2 books. 1. Programming In ANSI...
From what's prescribed in our syllabus, following are the best books: 1. Computer Networks Third Edition by Andrew Tanenbaum 2. Data. & Computer Communication, 5th Ed., by William Stallings 3....
Want to get your views on whether IT chain of companies is good or bad for the economy?