Man kills self after girl unfriends him on Facebook.....

A 21-year-old Briton hanged himself after a girl removed him as a "friend" on social network Facebook.

Simon Foxleyfrom Hyde, Gloucestershire, became interested in the girl after meeting her on the website. But when he told her of his romantic feelings, she "unfriended" him from her list, said the Daily Mail.

Foxley tried to contact the girl but her friends reportedly bombarded him with abusive messages and told him to leave her alone.

After reading a message that read "Go and die", Foxley hanged himself in the garden of his home, the daily said.

His body was found by his 56-year-old father and his 18-year-old brother.

His family said that being "unfriended" and bullied onFacebook affected him terribly.

Before killing himself, Foxley wrote a suicide note that said: "Thank you for everything that you have done for me. I hope you all make the most of your lives and cherish the people and the moments you share with them. I can't say sorry enough times for it to be the slightest bit good."
How crazy ????

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    This is not just Crazy. Happenings like these didn't a word still. 😡 The reason why I'm reacting for this thread is because I've seen people similar(in mentality) of this guy sending friend request to unknown and suffer(they sending abusive content or he's getting disappointed like they misunderstanding him, whatever) but I never understood what is the need for such a feeling, especially what is the need to bother about someone that you had never seen. You many people who are still walking before you, who cares for you and all this shit. You've your own life and you're just throwing a wonderful opportunity by doing things like these. Movies, Facebook, Sports they are just time pass or entertainment. You must have your own dreams for your career apart from that. Entertainment and reality can never be the same. Hope people will just think about it some day. 👀
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Mr.Don
    This is not just Crazy. Happenings like these didn't a word still. 😡 The reason why I'm reacting for this thread is because I've seen people similar(in mentality) of this guy sending friend request to unknown and suffer(they sending abusive content or he's getting disappointed like they misunderstanding him, whatever) but I never understood what is the need for such a feeling, especially what is the need to bother about someone that you had never seen. You many people who are still walking before you, who cares for you and all this shit. You've your own life and you're just throwing a wonderful opportunity by doing things like these. Movies, Facebook, Sports they are just time pass or entertainment. You must have your own dreams for your career apart from that. Entertainment and reality can never be the same. Hope people will just think about it some day. 👀
    Well said #-Link-Snipped-#....
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    very stupid thing done by simon Foxley

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hanoi lured US$875.1 million foreign direct investment (FDI) capital in the first half of this year 2011, up 6.7 times compared to the same period last year, according to the...
Modern Machine Shop 2012 is the perfect destination for all those who want to explore and invest in cutting edge technologies and products. The event will act as a single...
how to find transformer efficiency for 11 kv rating.... when it is fully loaded.?????
​Here is the thread where you can find different Kolaveri Di Versions !!​​Enjoy !! 😛​Starting with Engineering Version. 😀​​​ yo engineers i am singing song bug song error song why...
I have some basics in electronics but when it comes to apply them I am feeling difficult, Could anyone suggest me the best basic book of electronics so that i...