1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Mam daily online quizzes done by crazy engineers can you provide solutions after quiz?

Question asked by supriya VN gowda in #Coffee Room #Do It Yourself on Jan 24, 2020
supriya VN gowda
supriya VN gowda · Jan 24, 2020
Rank C3 - EXPERT

If we have doubt about any answers it helps us to know the correct solutions.

Posted in: #Coffee Room #Do It Yourself
Swarup Pan
Swarup Pan · Jan 24, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Only the questions and quizes are not helpful that much.

The questions that people cant answer or got wrong answers remains unknown after the quiz is over. 

There should always be answers with proper explanations where everyone can match the answers after the quiz is over.

Who get it right can be happy about their knowledge. The people wdo dont know the answers can also know the right answers and their knowledge bucked would be enriched and updated.

Mohana Chandra
Mohana Chandra · Jan 24, 2020
Rank C1 - EXPERT

Yes,i am also thinking to ask the same.Because,  after the quiz we will be endup getting only no.of questions answered correctly. I would be very helpful if all the participants gets the page displaying the correct answers for the wrong answered questions.This would help the people to increase their knowledge.

Awaiting your good reply. 

bill yorke
bill yorke · Jan 25, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

I totally agree with you, there is need to make the answers for each question available upon completion of the test. 

When one can be able to refer to where he missed at least learning is achieved and motivation to even research on interesting questions. Alternatively, you can just provide access to the questions only after the test.

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 25, 2020
Rank A1 - PRO

Agreed. Only questions and answers don't make much sense. We do have a mechanism where the answers can be viewed. 

It will be rolled out in near future. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up